Automation, programming, e-commerce, online marketing
I love to create things and solve problems.
You can call me Bence or if it is easier to pronounce my name then just use simply Ben.
I have almost ten years of professional experience in marketing, focusing on digital marketing.
I worked for several e-commerce companies – B2C & B2B – throughout these years, managed high marketing budgets, have 5+ years in a multinational environment, and have people management experience.
I like programming and I use it on a daily basis in my work routine. I like to consume a lot of data and make decisions based on them.
- Marketing strategy, automation
- Customer experience
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO, Google Search Console)
- Pay-per-click advertising (Google Adwords, Facebook advertisement)
- Marketing assets
- Web analytics, reporting (Google Analytics)
- AutoHotkey – have more than ten years of programming experience
- Photoshop – I am deeply into graphics
- ERP systems – Microsoft AX, AS400, and related ERP process automation projects
- Excel – using COM, VBA
- Web scraping/Web crawling
Feel free to connect with me on the following platforms:
- Youtube – I tend to upload videos to my channel. Feel free to check out my videos.
- GitHub – recently I started sharing code, check out my projects
- LinkedIn – Feel free to connect with me.
- Facebook – I barely post on it tbh
- Strava – you can creep my workouts
- Spotify – my playlist, I really love music listening
- doing all kinds of sports (mostly cycling, sometimes I run a 5k or do a workout)
- reading books or doing some online research (luckily, I have plenty of curiosity)
- being outside, animals, nature & astronomy, and generally any science-related subject
- I am a geek so programming, PC technology-gaming, and tweaking-customizing the Windows OS
- family-friends time as everyone else
BoD 1987, Budapest HU
attributes: left-handed, INTP, AB+, green eyes